The Pacific Container Terminal (PCT) is located on Pier J adjacent to Pier G at the Port of Long Beach. The facility occupies 256 acres with an on-dock rail service with 114 rail car capacity. The terminal has five berths at a water depth of 48-50 feet. The wharf has 5,902 feet of berthing space and 14 gantry cranes. There are 685 reefer outlets available. As with much of the Port of Long Beach, efforts are underway to reduce pollution through train transport and electrical power while in port.
Address: 1521 Pier J Ave E, Long Beach, CA 90802
- Gate Hours: Pier J Schedule
- Operations Telephone: (605) 419-1505
- Vessel Schedule Link
- Rail Schedule Link: N/A
- Operator: Pacific Maritime Services, LLC
- Crane Camera
- Container Availability System
- Facility Map
- FIRMS Code: W182
- Port Code: 2709
- Entrance Requirements
- Individual: For Individual In order to access the marine terminals in the Port of Long Beach, you will need two credentials: a Clean Trucks Program registration and a TWIC card.
- Vehicles: In order to access the marine terminals in the Port of Long Beach, you will need two credentials: a Clean Trucks Program registration and a TWIC card.
- Long Beach Freight Forwarder Listings
FDA Facility: California Ports
23011 Wilmington Ave Carson, CA 90745
Fax : 310-513-2044