Northside is one of two general cargo terminals in the Port of Corpus Christi, Texas, and is part of the Gulf’s Intercoastal Waterway. The channel supports vessels with a draught of less than 54 feet. The alongside depth varies from 30 to 40 feet. The average berthing length is 700 linear feet. The facility has 122,000 square feet of dockside covered storage and 120 acres of open storage. The terminal supports project cargo for wind energy, roll-on/roll-off, and breakbulk cargo. The facility is one mile from I-37 and is serviced by three rail carriers — Burlington Northern Santa Fe, Kansas City Southern, and Union Pacific.
Address: 2202 Burnett Blvd Wilmington, NC 28401
- Gate Hours: Monday – Friday 1:00pm to 3:30pm
- Operations Telephone: 910-763-1621
- Vessel Schedule Link
- Rail Schedule Link
- Operator: Port of Corpus Christi
- Crane Camera
- Container Availability System
- Facility Map
- FIRMS Code:
- Port Code: 1501
- Entrance Requirements
- Individual: Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) program is a Transportation Security Administration and U.S. Coast Guard initiative. The TWIC program provides a tamper-resistant biometric credential to maritime workers requiring unescorted access to secure areas of port facilities.
- Vehicles: All applicants are required to provide biographical information, fingerprints, and have a photo taken. The TWIC applicant will then be notified by email or phone if they have met the qualifications to receive a card.
- North Carolina Freight Forwarder Listings
FDA Facility: Raleigh Resident Post
310 New Bern Avenue, Suite 8300, Raleigh, NC 27601
Tel: 919-420-1955 EXT 1103