Global Terminal and Container Service (GTC) is a Canadian-based company operating terminals in British Columbia and the United States. Its Canadian operations began in 1907, followed by the US expansion in 1994-1995. GTC manages two terminals at the Port of Vancouver — GTC Delta and GTC Vanterm. The company’s US terminals are GTC Bayonne and GTC New York. Both terminals are located within the Port of New York and New Jersey. The Canadian terminals are designed to take advantage of the deep water surrounding Vancouver Island to support large trans-Pacific carriers.
Address: 302 Port Jersey Blvd., Jersey City, NJ 07303/5
- Gate Hours: Mon – Fri – 8:00 – 16:00/ Sat, Sun – Closed
- Operations Telephone: 718-568-1700
- Vessel Schedule Link
- Rail Schedule Link
- Operator: Global Container Terminals
- Crane Camera
- Container Availability System
- Facility Map
- FIRMS Code: E364
- Port Code: 4601
- Entrance Requirements
- Individual: Driver may then proceed to the outbound security checkpoint with valid EIR ticket to be verified prior to exiting facility. No containers are allowed through the “out of gauge” lane at outbound gate. Failure to adhere to this rule WILL result in disciplinary action, not limited to USCBP Fines, suspension from the terminal, and possible revocation of TWIC Eligibility.
- Vehicles: Container doors are to remain closed at all times unless actively being inspected at the inspection area or at the M&R washout area. Any container(s) pulled must go through an outbound kiosk lane to be scanned by US Customs and Border Patrol and properly processed at out-gate.
- New Jersey Freight Forwarder Listings
FDA Facility: Port Elizabeth Resident Post
1201 Corbin ST, Elizabeth, NJ 07201
Fax : 908-527-2460
Live Gate Camera