GTC New York terminal is located on Staten Island as part of the Port of New York and New Jersey. The terminal has about 3,000 linear feet of berthing space with an alongside depth of 50 feet. The facility sits on 210 acres with 68,000 square feet of warehouse storage. Part of its storage is temperature controlled. GTC New York offers six post-Panamax cranes for moving containerized cargo. It also handles breakbulk, general cargo, and roll-on/roll-off cargo. The terminal has on-dock rail access and offers maintenance services, including a mobile repair truck for at-dock repairs.
Address: 300 Western Ave., Staten Island, NY 10303
- Gate Hours: Monday – Friday: 08:00 – 16:00
- Operations Telephone: 718-568-1700
- Vessel Schedule Link
- Rail Schedule Link
- Operator: Global Terminals New York
- Crane Camera
- Container Availability System
- Facility Map
- FIRMS Code: E005
- Port Code: 4601
- Entrance Requirements
- Individual: All trucks seeking entry to any terminal in the Port of New York/New Jersey are required to have a PortTruckPass.
- Vehicles: All vehicles entering the terminal are subject to search at any time.
- New York Freight Forwarder Listings
FDA Facility: Port Elizabeth Resident Post
1201 Corbin ST, Elizabeth, NJ 07201
Fax : 908-527-2460
Live Gate Camera